Mutual Fund Online Investment Portal
welcome to - INDIA - the global investment destination - Indian Equity Mutual Funds with Midas Touch. We are AMFI registered mutual fund distributor and our ARN Code is 88397. We are approved and registered mutual fund distributor for Birla Sun Life MF, Canara Robeco MF, DHFL Pramerica MF, Franklin Templeton MF, HDFC MF, ICICI MF, IDFC MF, Invesco MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, Mirae MF, Motilal Oswal MF, PPFAS MF, Quantum MF, Relaince MF, SBI MF, Sundaram MF, UTI MF.
Mutual Fund Investment by US/Canada NRIs:
According to the Foreign Exchange Management Act (Fema), 1999, "an NRI is a person resident outside India who is either a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin (PIO)."
KYC for NRIs
Submission of passport copy is mandatory. Relevant pages of passport having name, photo, date of birth and address should be submitted. Overseas address is mandatory. Either the permanent or correspondence address must be an overseas address.
List of fund houses that accept investments from NRIs based in US and Canada
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund
PPFAS Mutual Fund
Sundaram Mutual Fund
Again the mandatory documents requirement of all above are different but to give you broad idea the following documents are required to invest in Indian mutual funds by US/Canada NRI.
1. Mutual Fund Application Form
2. Cheque should be issued from NRI Account
3. Investor should be verified by KYC / KRA, if not KYC Form. KYC compliant.
4. FATCA Declaration form
5. Tax ID
6. Overseas Address proof (passport copy)
7. PAN card
Please note that KYC compliant is a one time exercise for which we charge US$ 201 and it will be used for all the mutual funds investments.
Secondly for first time investment in any mutual fund you have to submit physical application form and for subsequent investment you can invest or redeem online from USA. Please find attached useful presentation. We will give all the required services free of cost, please note
Our Services: Corporate Mutual Fund Advisers, our services comprise of :
● Suggesting investment strategy balancing risks and returns suitably for each investor.
● Provide detailed Asset Allocation Plan [ AAP ] and opting for purchase averaging.
● For new investor, One time Preparation of all necessary applications and other paper work being dispatched to investor for signatures
● Maintenance and reporting of portfolio on quarterly basis.
● Advising profit booking and/or switch from time to time & further reinvestment of sale proceeds on an ongoing basis.
● Advising tax matters and providing annual statement of Dividend and Gains.
● Your Security & Convenience: All investments are made in name of the investor- under his own signature & as MF schemes are electronically linked to investor's notified bank account and demat account, error free transfers for investment & realization are ensured.
CONTACT us if you have any queries.
KYC Registration Fee Payable US$ 201.00
SIP Presentation MutualFund FAQ KYC FAQ
Disclaimer: Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the Scheme will be achieved. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Fund or that of any scheme of the Fund does not indicate the future performance of the Schemes of the Fund. Please read the Key Information Memorandum and the Offer Document carefully before investing.