welcome to - INDIA - the global investment destination -Indian Equity Mutual Funds with Midas TouchWe are AMFI registered mutual fund distributor and our ARN Code is 88397. We are appointed as a Financial Adviser by iFast Financial -an Award winning and largest online wealth management platform based in Singapore.
iFAST Introduction :
* iFAST is a technology platform for Advisers, to help manage clients’ portfolio online for a fee.
* Singapore based MNC, with 10 years of experience in managing clients money globally and profitably.
* Presence in Hong Kong, Malaysia and India is the 4th country of operations (a Joint venture with Deutsche Bank’s Asset Management Division).
* Headquartered in Mumbai with branch operations across 7 cities and presence in 74 locations across India through our Service Partner, Deutsche Investor Services India Pvt Limited (DISPL).
We are introducing iFast WRAP, an unique Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform for NRi from USA, Canada, UK, Australia.
Have you ever –
^ Faced difficulty while tracking your various funds with numerous folios
^ Fallen short of time for filling various transactions forms and issuing Cheques
^ Lost out opportunity due to inability to transact Instantly
Can the below points be the solution – Invest in Mutual Funds while on the move
1 Consolidated Statement
1 Online Access
1 Click for Executing Multiple Types of Transactions
# Controlled & Professional Portfolio Management with Alignment of Clients & Advisors’ Interest
# Qualified Exclusive Research Desk with Unbiased Professional Advice
# Benefits to clients-Online Transaction and Execution
# One time paperwork- No forms/cheques for buy/sell
# Access all fund products in a single interface
# No geographical boundaries – Stay in touch with your portfolio even on the move.
# Quick decision making of the portfolio – Take timely decisions in face of market fluctuations.
# Portfolio details updated daily- Track your investment performance
Our Services: Corporate Mutual Fund Advisers, our services comprise of :
● Suggesting investment strategy balancing risks and returns suitably for each investor.
● Provide detailed Asset Allocation Plan [ AAP ] and opting for purchase averaging.
● Preparation of all necessary applications and other paper work being dispatched to investor for signatures
● Maintenance and reporting of portfolio on quarterly basis.
● Advising profit booking and/or switch from time to time & further reinvestment of sale proceeds on an ongoing basis.
● Advising tax matters and providing annual statement of Dividend and Gains.
● Your Security & Convenience:All investments are made in name of the investor- under his own signature & as MF schemes are electronically linked to investor's notified bank account, error free transfers for investment & realization are ensured.
KNOW YOUR CLIENT (KYC):
From Jan and Feb 2008, the Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Association of Mutual Funds of India (AMFI) require / made mandatory regulations for Mutual Fund investors to provide copy of PAN Card for all investments with effect from 1st January 2008 and comply with KYC procedures.
Applicant must be KYC compliant while investing with any SEBI registered Mutual Fund. This is a one-time process. Accordingly, investors will have to provide the following documents:
MF KYC Common Application Form - Individual / Non-Individual
Proof of Identity & Address
- Attested by Notary Public / Gazette Officer / Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank Or Self-attested when presented with original at the Indian office.
- PAN Card and also furnish information of their financial status and other demographic details.
Disclaimer: Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the Scheme will be achieved. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Fund or that of any scheme of the Fund does not indicate the future performance of the Schemes of the Fund. Please read the Key Information Memorandum and the Offer Document carefully before investing.